Pediatric Imaging A Teaching File – 1st edition free pdf download
Pediatric Imaging A Teaching File – 1st edition
Pediatric Imaging, the latest edition in the Teaching File series, covers a wide variety of conditions affecting children. Designed as a complement to core textbooks and curriculum, this book walks the reader through every step of 238 actual cases — from patient history to the types of discussions that take place between residents and faculty members. Readers can even study each case as an unknown to help hone critical-thinking skills.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a radiology resident, fellow, or practicing radiologist, Pediatric Imaging: A Teaching File is one book you’ll use to continue to sharpen your skills.
- Each case features clinical history, images, relevant findings, differential diagnosis, and discussion of case
- Questions at end of each case focus on the core teaching points the case is meant to illustrate
- Fully searchable text and figures at web site
- “Reporting Responsibilities” offers specific recommendations for reporting content that are acuity, problem, and study specific.
- “What the Treating Physician Needs to Know” lists what information and direction the ordering provider may reasonably expect given the clinical context and imaging test at hand.
Download Radiology pdf
Download Pediatric Imaging A Teaching File – 1st edition free
Download ebook Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14th edition free pdf
Ebook Pediatric Imaging A Teaching File – 1st edition pdf Free Download
[PDF] Download Ebook Pediatric Imaging A Teaching File – 1st edition Free