Download ebook Understanding Anatomy & Physiology 2e: A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach pdf free medical
Understanding Anatomy & Physiology 2e: A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach
By (author): Gale Sloan Thompson RN
How do you learn A&P best? Whatever your learning style…by looking, listening, or doing, or a little bit of each…the 2nd Edition of this innovative, multiplatform approach to anatomy & physiology is designed just for you.
Tackle a tough subject in bite-sized pieces. A seeming huge volume of information is organized into manageable sections to make complex concepts easy to understand and remember. You begin with an overview of the body, including its chemical and cellular structures, then progress to one-of-a-kind portrayals of each body system, grouped by function. A wealth of full-color illustrations, figures, sidebars, helpful hints, and easy-to-read descriptions make information crystal clear. Each unique page spread provides an entire unit of understanding, breaking down complex concepts into easy-to-grasp sections.
Click here for a preview of the text & the accompanying resources.
See. Listen. Do. Discover beyond the book with instructor and student resources online at DavisPlus, including your Davis Digital Version, full-color, narrated animations, interactive exercises, flash cards, and learning objectives/outcomes.
Also available: Workbook to Accompany Understanding Anatomy & Physiology, 2nd Edition
“The integration of graphics and text is very engaging for learners. Thompson silences the academic distractions found in traditional A&P textbooks and emphasizes all the ‘take away points’ in a concise and informative manner. The task of learning A&P is now less threatening.”
—Jason Johnson, Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology
“My students absolutely love the Thompson A&P book. It is concise and makes learning the material seem less daunting. It really hits all learning styles with the pictures, videos, text and workbook. I have seen a significant increase in student success since we implemented this book!”
—Shayna Turner RN, MS, Isabella Graham Hart School of Practical Nursing
“The numerous graphics are vivid and relevant allowing the student to focus on the concept rather than multiple paragraphs of reading. The “Life Lesson” inserts further engage the student by placing covered concepts into real-world situations. Understanding Anatomy & Physiology is both instructor and student friendly.”
— Nanette Mosser, RMA, BA-HCM, MedQuest College
|List Price:||$59.95 USD|
|New From:||$29.98 USD In Stock|
|Used from:||$19.85 USD In Stock|
medical anatomy pdf medical free.
Download medicalbook Understanding Anatomy & Physiology 2e: A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach pdf .
More from my site
- Understanding Anatomy & Physiology 2e: A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach
- Download ebook Multiple Choice Questions in Pain Management pdf Free
- Understanding Anatomy & Physiology : A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach 2nd Edition PDF Download
- Ebook Understanding Anatomy & Physiology : A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach 2nd Edition PDF Download
- Download ebook Parameter Estimation for Animal Populations PDF
- Download ebook Imaging Of Bones And Joints: A Concise Multimodality Approach Ebook PDF download pdf
- Computational Anatomy Based on Whole Body Imaging: Basic Principles of Computer-Assisted Diagnosis and Therapy 1st ed. 2017 Edition
- Download ebook APPLETON & LANGE REVIEW OF ANATOMY 6th Edition PDF pdf
- Download Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition pdf book
- Medical Terminology (Medical Terminology An Illustrated Guide)