Download ebook Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing : An Interpersonal Approach, Second Edition pdf free medical
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing : An Interpersonal Approach, Second Edition free pdf
Download medical books.
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing, Second Edition: An Interpersonal Approach
Thoroughly updated to correlate with DSM-5 diagnostic descriptions and QSEN guidelines, the second edition of this highly acclaimed undergraduatepsychiatric nursing text features concrete strategies for establishing interpersonal relationships as the basis not only for working with the psychiatricpatient population, but as a timeless foundation for all nursing practice. The text guides students through the essential phases of self-discoverynecessary to integrate interpersonal nursing theory into practice. Modules designed to foster growth in therapeutic use of self, including the importanceof boundary management, are integrated with psychodynamic and current neurobiological theories to provide sturdy theoretical underpinnings for practice.
A wealth of descriptive psychiatric diagnoses of DSM-5, QSEN criteria, and NANDA-based care plans, case scenarios, evidence-based practice, patientand family education tips, drug summary lists, and complementary and alternative therapy approaches populate the text. The main body of the book focuses oncommon mental illnesses and weaves both the psychodynamic and neurobiological concepts into evidence-based strategies for nursing interventions. Additionalfeatures, such as examples of therapeutic dialogue and a ‚ÄúConsumer‚Äôs Perspective,‚Äù featuring an actual consumer‚Äôs voice relating personal experience aboutliving with a specific illness, provide further guidance in understanding and adopting a relationship-based approach to nursing. Web links facilitate quickaccess to additional information and NCLEX-style review questions prepare students for passing the NCLEX exam.
New to the Second Edition:
- Revisions correlate to DSM-5 descriptions, QSEN criteria, and NANDA nursing diagnoses
- Provides new information on psychopharmacology, compassion fatigue and a recovery model, use of informed consent, and cognitive behavioral therapy
- Presents updates on complementary and alternative interventions
- Includes expanded content on cultural and life span considerations related to mental health care worldwide
- Focuses on interpersonal relationships and boundary navigation as the foundation for practice
- Promotes psychodynamic and neurobiological perspectives within ISPN curricular guidelines
- Written by national and international experts in nursing education and psychiatric-mental heath practice
- Includes a digital student companion with key chapter concepts and critical thinking questions for practice situations
- Provides digital faculty resources including PowerPoint slides, an expanded test bank, case studies, and critical thinking exercises
- Includes free e-book with purchase of the print book
|List Price:||$90.00 USD|
|New From:||$50.98 USD In Stock|
|Used from:||$29.99 USD In Stock|
Ebook medical anatomy pdf medical free.
Download medicalbook Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing : An Interpersonal Approach, Second Edition pdf .
More from my site
- Nurses’ Guide to Clinical Procedures 6th Edition PDF
- Essentials of Maternity Newborn and Women’s Health Nursing
- Download ebook Dementia in Nursing Homes pdf Free
- Nursing Know-How PDF
- Anatomy and Physiology with Integrated Study Guide 6th Edition PDF pdf free download
- Nursing Know-How: Evaluating Signs and Symptoms
- Manual of Nursing Practice Pocket Guide PDF
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice and Clinical Nurse Leader PDF
- Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice 4th Edition PDF
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing : An Interpersonal Approach Second Edition